Dear Friends and Families of Coastal Vision Eye Center,
Please take a minute to read through our latest update as CDC mandates have changed our current operations.
- We are currently open, however we are not able to perform any routine care presently – eye exams, contact lens checks, etc. 843-767-2328 during business hours to take advantage of any of the following services we will continue to provide for you during this time!
- We are able to answer your phone calls and put you on the list for first available appointments! – If you had an appointment that was rescheduled, we will keep you at the top of that list.
- We are able to see eye care emergencies – please call the office to talk with one of our triage staff – we will continue to follow CDC guidelines on screening patients and following all protocols to allow for a safe and effective work environment for both our patients and employees.
- We are able to help you with your contact lens needs – we can extend a one-time supply for contacts and reschedule or set up your appointments for a later date when we will be able to return to our routine care. For anything (glasses or contacts) we need to ship to you, we will charge $10 for shipping. To make up for this, next time you are in for your exam, we will discount your Optomap by that same $10!
- We are able to dispense your contacts or glasses that have already been ordered and are at or coming to our offices – we will have staff physically at the office (10:00 am – 3:00 pm M-F) while we honor the 6 foot social distancing mandate and will make arrangements for you to come to one of our offices and pick up what you are waiting for. We will be happy to have the glasses adjusted or contact lenses checked at a later date once we are able to continue routine care.
- We will be communicating with you. Follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram to see updates and videos as we post them. While we are all stuck at home, this is a great time to talk to you about some of the things we have been working on. Let’s find some rays of sunshine in our days going forward!
As you can see, things are changing quickly. We are glad we can still provide these ongoing services for you and will be here for you in your time of eye care needs. As soon as we are able to once again provide your needed routine services, we will call you to get your appointments scheduled and we will be ‘all hands on deck’ to get things back to normal for you.
In the meantime, please know that we wish all of you safety, health and peace as we navigate these uncharted waters together. Be well and look for ways to help your neighbors.
All of our best to you and yours,
Coastal Vision Eye Center
8484 Dorchester Road
North Charleston, SC 29420